To learn about my journey into photography, please visit my main website, but here are just a few fun facts about me that will hopefully make you feel like you know me a little better:
* I am a complete adrenaline junkie. I have been skydiving twice . . . the first time I broke my arm, but I decided I had to go back so I could have a good experience. Brave or stupid? Oh yes, did I mention diving off the cliffs in Jamaica from 50 feet up . . . and yes, that ended in injury as well.
* I love baking and cooking but do not do it nearly as much as I would like.
* I was a cheerleader through high school (including Captain of JV) and for a year in college.
* I am married to Mr. Fix-it. Seriously, he can fix anything . . . his car, dishwasher, washer, broken drawers. It may take him longer than he wants sometimes, but he always does it.
* I am a complete germ-a-phobe. I use hand sanitizer every time I leave a public place or handle money.
* I am obsessed with coconut anything.
* I have an Economics degree only because it was the one subject in college that came easy to me.
* Before Jessica Neumann Photography and being a Mom, I was in the corporate world negotiating contracts for an IT company.
* I am completely directionally challenged. Thank goodness for GPS’s.
* I have a slightly twisted and irreverent sense of humor.